Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Special Announcement

I just found out that my script, "Cowboy" is one of 31 semi-finalists for the Kairos Prize for uplifting screenplays. Some of you might remember praying for this special intention a few months back. May I just say, "Thank you so very much for all the prayers!" The prizes will be announced on Feb. 20, 2007, and the top winner will most likely be made into a movie.

So I come to you again and ask you to pray... that "Cowboy" will touch those it was meant to touch when God put the idea in me--whoever that ends up being.

If you want to see the official announcement, you can go to: http://www.kairosprize.com/kps06/releases02/KPRelease.02.01.07.pdf

Thanks to all of you for being the places God can pour His love through me onto a world that needs Him so very badly!

Peace,

Staci Stallings

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great Stacy! Congrats!

Priya

P.s - My brother-in-law sent me "The Long way Home" I got it last Friday and read it the same day! It was great! Have lent it to my sis. I know it will be a blessing to whoever reads it. :)

3:00 AM  
Blogger Sista Cala said...

Way to go, Staci. I have been reading your stuff for a short time and have never been disappointed. Keep up the good work.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home